Join Us For The 2nd Annual NEXT Chapter Mastermind
Total Immersion For The Emergence Of Your Greatest Entrepreneurial Expression
March 8th & 9th in Encinitas (SkyPad)
NOTE: Registration deadline closes Friday February 17th (so we can maximize preparation time, customizing the event for each members’ unique journey) or when we reach 12 attendees (currently 1 spot left).
Maverick NEXT is all about writing your NEXT Greatest Entrepreneurial Chapter.
This mastermind experience is designed to be an inflection point in your journey, to bring out your best self, to alchemize all of your experiences, successes, lessons, passions, resources, and skills into your entrepreneurial expression – while also cultivating the life you want to live.
The NEXT Chapter Mastermind is a “fully immersive” 2 day experience:
- Starting from sunrise on March 8th and ending with a Maverick dinner and the Internet Marketing Party on March 9th, we’ll be together for two full days, including an optional SkyPad sleepover (those who choose not sleep over depart late evening on the 8th and return at sunrise on the 9th).
- We’ll have all of our meals together, do morning and evening rituals together, and share an epic surprise experience (the event fee includes all meals and the activity)
- We’ll dive in fully to your gifts as well as your shadow, illuminating both strengths and limitations that you may not even be aware of.
- You get complete access to us (Dima and Zion) throughout the entire two days (along with Maverick Mentor guests for certain portions of the mastermind), including our full attention and commitment to your personal and business growth.
- You’ll have each other – up to 12 of you – together and committed to each other’s growth for the entire two days.
- We’ll all connect on a Virtual Hangout to prepare, and another Hangout after the event to integrate. Optionally, you’ll have an accountability partner coming out of the event to hold you to your commitments.
What can I expect to “learn” here?
Firstly, these days will be more about “transformation” than traditional learning, and some of the content and agenda will evolve based on who registers, as we’ll get to know your unique path to cater pieces of the event to your individual needs and goals.
With that, some of the topics you can expect to explore, practice, and experience are…
- Creating a clear Vivid Vision for your life and business, that inspires you and your team to co-create the future you envision.
- Discovering your unique abilities, personal strengths and limitations and blind spots, in your evolution as a leader.
- Cutting edge communication skills to lead your team, the marketplace, and personal relationships.
- Daily Dharma Decisions: crafting your ideal day, environment and rituals to sustainably support your success, happiness and highest entrepreneurial expression and output.
- Legendary Leadership: strategies to effectively build and inspire the team that creates your dream. You can use many of the modalities you embrace at the mastermind to apply directly to your team.
- Entrepreneurial Artistry: bring more of yourself, your passions – heart and art, profitably into your business model and leadership style.
- Practice: from daily rituals to communication skills to personality profiles, we’ll dive right into experiential practice over theory.
While the experience will include primarily practical and immediately applicable lessons and strategies, the two days are also designed to help you answer the big questions… to go 10,000 feet up and 6 feet under, discovering the highest vision for your life and embodying your best self from the perspective of your death bed.
Ultimately, this is about ensuring you don’t go to the grave with your greatest music still in you.
What’s the investment?
The two day mastermind, including all meals and activities, is $995 for members and $1495 for qualified guests.
We’re limiting this experience to a maximum of 12 participants to keep it very intimate with maximum personal attention.
There is currently 1 spot left.
We’re doing this because we believe in it – deep in our hearts – and truly want to do this work with you. The investment here is just enough to cover our costs in putting on the event. All we ask is that you show up fully, vulnerably, and ready to co-create your NEXT greatest entrepreneurial chapter.